The WRR-855S diversity reciever is small/compact and easily slottable into SX and some DVCAM camcorders. For added safety on location the WRR-855B also includes an RF scan function, allowing you to identify if any RF noise is present possibly disturbing your performance. The WRR-855s is weather-resistant making it extremely versatily when used in harsh conditions.
- Designed for insertion into SX camcorders
- Interference Free Reception with the Pilot Tone Squelch.
- Pilot Tone for seamless reception
- Frequency scan of total switching bandwidth - RF spectrum scan for checking of RF disturbance at location.
- Water resistant design
- LED indications of received RF signal level and audio output
- Powered from camcorder - No battery operation option available.
- >Optional mounting adapter for use with other camcorders - Can be mounted on any other camcorder via optional mounting adapter (BTA-801 or BTA-802).
- Large number of pre-programmed spot frequencies - Up to 64 spot frequencies available in one TV channel, with a maximum of 112 spot frequencies available depending on version.
- Safe and reliable audio recording - The audio is recorder to any or both of track one and two on the SX camcorder, either with manual level control or AGC. In addition, the audio is recorded onto track three with AGC level control regardless of any other setting on the camera.
Type of reception : 110KF3E
Circuit system : Dual conversion superheterodyne
Local oscillators : 1st Crystal controlled PLL synthesiser: 2nd Crystal oscillator
Reference deviation : Â±5 kHz
Selectivity : 60 dB or more (at Â±250 kHz detuned)
Surplus distortion ratio : 80 dB or more
Image distortion ratio : 80 dB or more
Muting level : 10 dBÂµ (ON/OFF possible)
Antenna connectors : BNC-R type (2), 50 Ohms
Frequency response : 50 to 15,000 Hz Â±3 dB
De-emphasis : 50 Âµs
Distortion : 1% or less (Â±40 kHz deviation at 1 kHz modulation)
Tone signal frequency : 32.768 kHz
Output level : -40 dBu (0 dBu=0.775 Vrms, Â±5 kHz deviation at 1 kHz modulation)
Output impedance : 25 Ohms, unbalanced
Output connector : 15-pin D-sub connector (1)
Power requirements : DC 7 V (when using the BTA-801)
Operating voltage : DC 6.5 to 9 V
Current consumption : 200 mA DC or less (at DC 7 V)
Operating temperature : 0 Degrees C to +50 Degrees C
Storage temperature : -20 Degrees C to +60 Degrees C
Dimensions : 88 x 118.8 x 31.3 mm
Mass : Approx. 280 g with the supplied antennas attached
Signal to noise ratio
(Â±5 kHz deviation at 1 kHz modulation) :
30 dB or more at RF input level 10 dBÂµ (A-weighted) :
60 dB or more at RF input level 60 dBÂµ (A-weighted) :