The Compass 15 fluid head provides professional performance for the latest generation of lightweight HDV/DVCAM/XDCAM/P2HD and DSLR cameras with payloads between 2-10kg. With the best pan and tilt fluid drag range in its class and combined with a selectable counterbalance system the versatile Compass 15 is the lightweight solution
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 5 selectable of fluid pan and tilt drag
- positions + 0.
- 4 selectable counterbalance positions.
- Perfect for payloads to 2-10kg (4.4-22lbs).
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology & balanced diagonal transition.
- Controls slim inline radial ring controls.
- Illuminated bubble level.
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Quick release, 60mm balance travel camera plate with 1/4” + pin, 1/4” and 3/8” screws.
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions.
- Optional second pan handle mount.
- Side mount for viewfinders and accessories.
- Three-year warranty.
|Range||60mm sliding range|
|Payload Capacity||4.41 to 19.8 Ibs (2 to 9 kg)|
|Weight||5.5 Ibs (2.5kg)|
|Camera Type||Quick-release sliding camera plate|
|Plate||1/4" & pin|
1/4" and 3/8" screws
|Mount||75 mm ball leveling|
|Tilt Drag||5 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Tilt Lock||Caliper disc brake system|
|Pan Drag||5 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Lock||Caliper disc brake system|
|Counterbalance System||4 selectable positions|
|Pan||Fixed-height pan handle|
|Height Above Bowl||6.7" (170 mm)|
|Package Weight||8.55 Ib|
|Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||15.6 x 14.0 x 11.5"|